Saturday 17 April 2010

Well Hello Sailor! x

hello sailor

It was my birthday this wednesday (photos of yummy presents to come!) so yesterday we went out, dressed as sailors of course! Hopefully I'll post some pictures of everyone else's outfits, but they're still on cameras and what have you so there aren't any yet - The Dapper Man, my lovely boyfriend for instance dressed up as Captain Haddock complete with mascara'd beard, and embroidered anchor courtesy of yours truly. My own costume was a creation made by my mother from this pattern from Wearing History which was brilliant!

This morning I've been to the (opening?) of a new vintage shop in Stourbridge, and bought a lovely £4 jumper, I need to find some proper high-waisted trousers to wear it with as it is a tad short... and The Dapper Man bought a hideous tie and a pair of braces which I love! I'll have to post a picture of him at some point!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Happy belated birthday, can't wait to see the birthday goodies you wracked up!

    ReplyDelete