Tuesday 2 February 2010

Little Update xx

Only a quick one today!

Just wanted to mention that I have a job interview lined up for next Wednesday! I'm one more step towards achieving one of my resolutions - quit my horrible job. Very excited about that one! It's with my friend's dad as well, which everyone says is great but worries me somewhat... I think I'll feel like a bit more of a cock-up in front of someone I know.

In other news, I'm flatsitting at the moment for my dapper boyfriend Jack's boss - we're looking after her two massive dogs (a lurcher and a whippet, Ellie and Freddie) and her two Lovebirds Elton and Dave. It's great fun, although the flat used to be a stable for the Georgian house (now a hotel) next door, and it's a bit creepy, cold and haunted-feeling. It's nice to have an en-suite restaurant though xx

No comments:

Post a Comment